Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA is the procedure used by Giropes to ensure the control of your merchandise and the speed of our technical service.
Returns or repairs not documented with a valid RMA will not be accepted, and also will be returned freight collect.
Before using our RMA system, make sure you have tried the following options:
1. Check the instruction manual.
2. For any problems, contact the distributor from whom you purchased our scale.
3. Contact the Giropès technical department through the website or by phone.
NOTE: We remind you that the procedures for repairs or delivery will be carried out through the distributor from whom you purchased the computer.
If your product is still out of work you can use the RMA system offered by Giropès, following the steps:
Check if your product is under warranty:
Check with your supplier the conditions concerning warranty.
Giropès offers a 12 month warranty on all its products. To use this warranty it’s essential to have the invoice number and date of purchase, and the serial number.
NOTE: the procedure below covers returns, warranty repairs or beyond.
To repair your product follow the procedure below:
1. RMA request: please complete the RMA form of Giropès website. You will find it in this website.
2. Obtaining RMA: Giropes will answer within a period of more less 24 hours (on weekdays), with an RMA number and a label. If the website form contains errors or some information is missing, this period could be extended.
3. Return: The material has to be sent prepaid to the address that figures in the label, and appearing in a visible part of the package. The box should also contain a copy of this RMA.
4. Return resolution: once the material is received, Giropès will proceed verifying and/or repairing it. As soon as the incident is resolved, Giropès will send out the item repaired freight collect.
5. Even if the product is under warranty, the transport cost will be charged to the customer. The warranty does not apply in case of break or damage caused by transport, incorrect or improper installation of the product, non compliance of the instrument’s instructions, laceration or detachment of the serial number’s label.
NOTE: for out of warranty equipment, the Budget will remain active for a month, alter that period it will be returned freight cost.
Return of warranty product:
For material returns, the product must be shipped in its box / original packaging in perfect condition. If original packaging is not received or if it is received in poor condition a penalty of 15% will apply.
On the other hand if the product is not new and in perfect condition the return will not be accepted.